Thursday, April 21, 2011

John Goldberger's Ultra Rare Patek Philippe Reference 2497


John Goldberger's Ultra Rare
1954 Patek Philippe: 37mm Reference 2497

John Goldberger is one of the top horological collectors and experts in the world. He lives in Italy and he is a good friend of mine. When John found out I launched my Patek Philippe Blog, he sent me a really nice congratulatory message:

Dear Jake,

My compliments for your new Patek blog. Earlier this week you showed off a very rare platinum Patek Philippe Reference 2497! I sent you some detailed images of this beauty.

Ciao John



Beside being a top horological collector and publisher, John also publishes watch books. I did a podcast recording with him back in 2008 on RolexMagazine.com regarding his amazing boon named 100 Superlative Rolex Watches.





Patek Philippe
Steel Watches
by John Goldberger

John recently published an amazing book on stainless steel Patek Philippe books, which I plan to do a review on as soon as I get a chance. Here is a copy of the cover of his beautiful book:

If You Enjoy Jake's Patek Philippe World Be Certain To Check Out Jake's Other Blogs: